Rhinoplasty or nose job procedure is to enhance the shape of the nose to be symmetrical with the other facial features and eliminate any issues in the nasal airways. The Rhinoplasty procedure is a simple procedure but it is done on the face area so you have to pick your surgeon wisely for long-lasting results.
International Plus and its team of surgeons with many years of experience in the plastic surgery field will provide you with quality-based and professional treatment to ensure the best results.
Rhinoplasty Before & After
International Plus Aesthetic doctors have in-depth knowledge of anatomy, and years of experience within the aesthetics. For this reason, you can get the most successful results in our clinic.
We Are in Serves.
INTERNATIONAL PLUS HEALTH CARE
When to Have Rhinoplasty ?
Apart from the personal reasons for people to have the perfect facial structure, other medical factors lead to do Rhinoplasty. Some of these factors are :
- The nose is too big compared to the other facial features.
- Dissatisfaction in the nose shape.
- Curvy nose shape.
- Problem with breathing due to congenital or accident.
International Plus doctors take every factor into consideration and give a suitable treatment for every case they encounter. And we provide a pre-operation examination to ensure our patient’s health.
Like all plastic surgeries, the are some guidelines that should be followed by the patients to ensure the best results after the operation. Here are some guidelines that should be considered:
- Any medication consumed should be informed to the doctors.
- Any chronic illness should be informed to the doctors.
- If the patient smoke or drinks alcohol should be stopped before 2 weeks of the operation.
- 6-7 hours before the operation avoid eating or drinking
- Any allergies from any medical products should be known.
- Stop using Aspirin, painkillers, herbal supplements, vitamins, for 2 weeks before the operation.
And all the examinations regarding the Rhinoplasty operation will be conducted by the doctors to ensure patient health.
During Rhinoplasty producer
The procedure differs based on the type of operation.
Tipplasty: This type of Rhinoplasty for people who only have a problem with the nose tip and don’t have a problem with the nose curve and don’t have breathing problems. It is done by adding cartilage to the tip of the nose until the desired shape is obtained. It is done under local anesthesia and the procedure takes around 30 mints to an hour. The patient can leave the hospital the same day as the operation day.
General Rhinoplasty: This type usually for people who suffer Incompatible size of the nose compared to the other facial features, Curvy nasal bones, and sometimes problems with breathing. The procedure done by modifying the nostrils and the nose tip also if needed and sculpting nasal bones and needed cartilage will be added to the desired size and shape. The operation is done under general anesthesia. The operation takes about 1 to 1.5 hours.
Multiple important activates should be followed after the operation to ensure the best results. And by following the doctor’s guidelines you will notice rapid recovery after the operation. Here are essential guidelines that should be known:
- You will be provided with a nasal splint you should wear in the times specified by the doctors.
- Avoid blowing or wiping your nose.
- Taking a shower method specified by doctors.
- Avoid extreme laughing, smiling, or any extreme facial expressions and sneezing hardly.
- In the first days keep the head above the chest.
- You should take the medications prescribed by the doctors on the regular and specified times.
- Heavy sports activities should be avoided in the first month of the operation.
- Smoking and alcohol should be avoided.
- Make sure to wear cloth that will not have contact with the operation area.
- Gently brush your teeth.
- Avoid wearing glasses during the first 3 weeks after the operation.
Note: There will be some swelling and tangling feelings after the operation and It is a normal outcome and you will be provided with the painkillers and it will fade away during the first days after the operation.
Europe's Number One
We Are in Serves.
INTERNATIONAL PLUS HEALTH CARE
Contact us for more information
A nasal splint is a medical tool used after the Rhinoplasty to keep the nasal bones steady.
It depends on the job you work it may take from one week to three weeks.
Turkey has proven it is strength in combining economic prices and excellent quality and results in the cosmetics industry.
Not at all, International Plus combines the quality and economical prices in the same place.
No, Makeup should be avoided in the first weeks of the operation to avoid any chemical products.
Rhinoplasty is a simple procedure but you always have to choose your surgeon wisely.