beard and mustache transplant
Beards without any doubt are one of the most important features in men’s facial appearance. And it has been conveyed as a beauty symbol for men in many cultures for decades. Unfortunately, sometimes there is a burden between a man and his desire for growing a full beard for a couple of reasons that will be mentioned below.
Fortunately, we live In the age of technology which provided us with new technologies and techniques to do a beard and hair transplantation. An operation that will give the man confidence and self-esteem that will eventually affect his social and professional life for the better.
In International Plus we provide you with a full-fledged team of experienced doctors to provide you with the best treatment before, during, and after the operation.
Beard Transplant Before & After
International Plus provides a well-rounded team of doctors and years of experience within the Hair and beard transplantation industry. For this reason, you will be more than satisfied with the services and results provided by -International Plus-.
Europe's Number One
Hair Transplant CENTER
We Are in Serves.
INTERNATIONAL PLUS HEALTH CARE
What are the reasons that lead to a beard transplant?
Some men have a hard time growing a beard and some lose the beard hair and it’s undesirable either way and it’s revolved around the same factors some of these factors are :
• Hormonal factors.
• Genetic issues.
• Testosterone problems.
• Scars from accidents or previous surgery.
• Skin diseases.
International Plus doctors take every case into consideration and give a suitable treatment for every case they encounter. And we provide a pre-operation examination to ensure our patient’s health.
before beard and mustache transplant operation
Beard transplantation is a precise operation since it’s done in a sensitive area which is the face and there are few guidelines that should be followed by our clients to ensure the best results. Some of these guidelines are :
• Provide a list of all the medications that you consume to the doctors.
• Alcohol and cigarettes must be avoided in the week before the operation.
• Vitamins, Aspirin, and blood transfusions must be avoided in the week before the operation.
• Not shaving before the operation is recommended for the doctor to see the natural growth rate of the beard.
• The day of the operation it’s recommended to wear a bigger size shirt to avoid contact with the operation area.
During Beard Transplant Operation
As mentioned above all the essential examinations that are crucial to the transplantation will be taken. After the anesthesia, the doctors will start by extracting grafts from the donor area which is usually the back of the head, above the neck, and between the ears. This procedure is done by FUE or SAPPHIRE techniques. Usually, from 1500 to 3000 grafts will be taken.
after beard and mustache transplant operation
After the operation, the cultivated area will be washed by the doctors. And you will have red dots which are normal and it will fade away after a few days of the operation. And the post-operation care is important so here are guidelines that must be followed after the operation to ensure the best results:
• Avoid any pressure or contact with the cultivated area.
• Avoid sleeping on the cultivated area the three nights after the operation.
• The first week avoids any sport or high contact activity.
• Avoid any shaving machines that are not approved by the doctor.
• Avoid chemical products in the transplanted area.
• Make sure that the cultivated area is clean.
• During the first 40 days of the operation, it is recommended to use scissors instead of shaving machines.
• First 20 days of the operation avoid sunlight as possible.
• Medicines and care products described by the doctor after the operation should be used in the regular.
Important note: After the second week of the operation the hair will start to fall apart to make way for the new hair and it is a natural process and in a few days it will start to grow back and lasts forever.
Contact us for more information
Most of the companies that promote this for the sole reason of profit. And even though some of these supplements help with certain areas of the beard but it will not be satisfying and intense as the hair that will grow after the beard transplantation.
In past experiences, it is proved that transplanted pubic hair could face balding and thinning.
Any kind of hair transplantation is not painful and if any pain occurred it will fade away in the first week after the operation.