Turkey provides high-quality health services in all medical fields such as; Ophthalmology, Orthopedics and Traumatology, Internal Medicine, Otolaryngology, Gynecology, General Surgery, Oral and Dental Diseases, Neurosurgery, Dermatology, and Venereology (Dermatology) and Pediatrics. On the other hand, Turkey has made large steps in the field of organ transplantation, eye and dental care, plastic surgery, and hair transplantation in recent years.
Why Turkey for health services?
High quality of services; Ease of access to 1.5 billion people from 3 different continents at a distance of four hours, and the geographical and strategic location and the moderate climate sits Turkey at the forefront of the health field around the world.
Doctors’ expertise and experience are one of the most important elements that make Turkey one of the best countries in healthcare systems in the world. Due to the general understanding of the country and the education system, successful students choose medicine in Turkish colleges and schools.
On the other hand, due to population density, the number and variety of cases faced by physicians in their areas of expertise is very high compared to many developed countries. This increases the opportunity for “on-the-job training” and gives doctors additional experience. These two features aim to ensure a high quality of medical staff in Turkey.
What makes Turkey the best in healthcare services and makes it useful compared to other countries can be summarized as follows:
• Healthcare services according to international standards.
• Strong health technology infrastructure and large clinical capacity.
• Number of accredited health institutions and organizations.
• The number of doctors specializing in different fields.
• Advanced technological treatment methods.
• Competitive price level.
• Individualized treatment methods.
• Foreign-speaking service personnel.
• Short waiting times.
• Opportunities for complementary and alternative medicine in addition to traditional medicine methods.
All these advantages attract tourists who visit the country for health purposes or those who wish to live a healthy life after retirement and benefit from high-quality health services.