eyebrows hair transplant
Faces are the first thing recognized when meeting new people. So it is normal that everyone needs to present themselves perfectly with confidence. And of course, eyebrows are one of the most important features in humans face and it defines the shape of the face. Unfortunately, some reasons cause the eyebrows hair to fall and it leads to less confidence while socializing with other people.
Luckily, eyebrows transplantation is so simple. In International plus we provide our clients with the best services done by our experienced doctors and Eyebrow Transplantation is one of the main operations in our hospital so here is some information and guidelines regarding eyebrow transplantation.
eyebrows transplant Before & After
International Plus provides a well-rounded team of doctors and years of experience within the eyebrows transplantation industry. For this reason, you will be more than satisfied with the services and results provided by our clinic.
We Are in Serves.
INTERNATIONAL PLUS HEALTH CARE
What are the reasons that lead to eyebrow transplant ?
· Medicine side effects.
· Different accidents.
· Genetic factors.
· False eyebrow removal.
· Unhealthy diet routine.
· Makeup side effects
before Eyebrow transplantation operation
Eyebrow transplantation is a precise operation since it’s done in a sensitive area which is the face and all the examinations related to the operation are taken by our doctors before the operation. Few guidelines should be followed by our clients to ensure the best results. Some of these guidelines are:
- Provide a list of all the medications that you consume to the doctors.
- Alcohol and cigarettes must be avoided in the week before the operation.
- Vitamins, Aspirin, and blood transfusions must be avoided in the week before the operation.
NOTE: The day of the operation it’s recommended to wear a bigger size shirt to avoid contact with the operation area.
During eyebrow Transplant Operation
As mentioned above all the essential examinations that are crucial to the transplantation will be taken. After the anesthesia, the doctors will start by extracting grafts from the donor area which is usually the back of the head, above the neck, and between the ears. This procedure is done by FUE or SAPPHIRE techniques. Grafts are taken based on the density of the donor area and the size of the balding area.
After Hair Transplant Operation
After the operation, the cultivated area will be washed by the doctors. And you will have red dots which are normal and it will fade away after a few days of the operation. And the post-operation care is important so here are guidelines that must be followed after the operation to ensure the best results:
· Avoid any pressure or contact with the cultivated area.
· Avoid sleeping on the cultivated area the three nights after the operation.
· The first week avoid any sport or high contact activity.
· Avoid any shaving machines that are not approved by the doctor.
· Avoid chemical products in the transplanted area.
· Make sure that the cultivated area is clean.
· During the first 40 days of the operation it is recommended to use scissors instead of shaving machines.
· First 20 days of the operation avoid sunlight as possible.
· Medicines and care products described by the doctor after the operation should be used in the regular.
Important Note: After the second week of the operation the hair will start to fall apart to make way for the new hair and it is a natural process and in a few days it will start to grow back and lasts forever.
Contact us for more information
No, a suitable shape for your face will be done.
After 2 -3 months, the hair starts growing and the results will be obtained from 7 to 9 months.
Yes, after the operation is done the patient can use hair dye freely.