Abdominoplasty ( Tummy Tuck )
Our external appearance is the main factor in how people perceive us and how we feel about ourselves. So a fit and well-shaped body is the way to go to regain our confidence and self-esteem back. And sometimes some things stand in our way to achieve a perfect look. One of these things is the abdomen area sagging which is a very unattractive feature to have.
Fortunately, International Plus provides Abdominoplasty, and it is done by our experienced team of doctors that will provide our clients with professional and quality treatment. Doing surgery is something that should be done with care either psychological or surgical, so we will provide information that will help you to have a piece of profound knowledge about the surgery.
Abdominoplasty Before & After
International Plus Aesthetic doctors have in-depth knowledge of anatomy, and years of experience within the aesthetics. For this reason, you can get the most successful results in our clinic.
We Are in Serves.
INTERNATIONAL PLUS HEALTH CARE
What are the reasons that lead to doing Abdominoplasty surgery ?
Multiple factors lead people to do the surgery and some of these reasons are:
- Sagging after pregnancy.
- Sagging after losing weight.
- Cracks in the abdominal area.
- Masculine abdomen dangling.
International Plus doctors take every case into consideration and give a suitable treatment for every case they encounter. And we provide a pre-operation examination to ensure our patient’s health.
before the Abdominoplasty surgery
The most important person in the operation is the patients so it is very essential to consult with patients about the expectations that are in mind. So our doctors provide free pre-operation consultation to make the patients more comfortable with the decision they made. And here are some guidelines about the operation that should be considered:
- The patient must be over 18.
- If you have chronic diseases it must be known by the doctors.
- Any medication you are consuming should be informed to the doctor.
- If you have infection or scars around the abdominal area the doctors will decide if it’s suitable to the do operation or not.
- Aspirin and painkillers must be avoided one week before the surgery.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol should be avoided three weeks before the operation.
- Eating light meals before the operation.
- Anti-depressant and weight lost bills should be avoided three weeks before the operation.
During the Abdominoplasty surgery
After all, the essential examinations regarding the operation are taken. The doctors will prepare you for the operation. Abdominoplasty surgery takes approximately 2-4 hours depending on the technique suitable for your case .Which are Full Abdominoplasty and Mini Abdominoplasty.
Full Abdominoplasty: For patients who suffer an extensive amount of loose skin.
Mini Abdominoplasty: Lesser sagging and few amount of excess fat.
After applying general anesthesia, eight to ten centimeters incisions will be opened under the abdominal navel and above the pubic area in a horizontal shape. You will be given antibiotics to avoid any infections. The scars resulted from the abdominal surgery are in the same lines as the natural bikini line and it will fade away by time.
NOTE: Other surgeries like breast augmentation/reduction and liposuction can be performed after the Abdominoplasty.
After the Abdominoplasty surgery
Post-surgery care is an important factor in ensuring the best results so here is some guidelines that should be taken into consideration:
- You will be provided with a medical corset you should use in the times specified by the doctors.
- Bathing time should be approved by the doctors.
- Intense laughing, sneezing, and coughing should be avoided in the first week of the operation for rapid stitches recovery.
- You must avoid sunlight after the operation.
- You should take the medications prescribed by the doctors on the regular and specified times.
- Heavy sports activities should be avoided in the first month of the operation.
- Smoking and alcohol should be avoided.
- You will go back to normal life after 2 to 4 weeks of the operation
NOTE: Some patients may feel little pain or swelling in the abdomen area after the operation and it is natural and you will be provided with painkillers.
Europe's Number One
We Are in Serves.
INTERNATIONAL PLUS HEALTH CARE
Contact us for more information
Yes, we provide our clients with their surgeon certificate before doing the operation.
It depends on the patient. If the patient complied with the doctor’s guidelines the recovery period will be quick.
Yes, but it will be changing in the abdomen area due to the expanding of the belly which will cause belly skin to expand.
Not at all, International Plus combines the quality and economical prices in the same place.
Usually, it will reduce 2 to 3 clothing sizes and will appear more fit and flatter stomach.
Avoid foods high in sugar, high in sodium, and Alcohol cause it will burden the process of recovery.